How Do I Sweat? #SweatYourStory

Happy Sunny Sunday everyone!  There are definitely signs of spring on the way today and this makes me happier than you can even imagine.  I'm looking forward to the warmer temperatures, seeing the snow melt away, and soon seeing new signs of life in my garden.

Today is International Women's Day - a day to bring awareness to all of us to celebrate the achievements of women while calling for greater equality.  

Check out this video by GRACED BY GRIT - celebrating all woman athletes - pushing themselves and sweating.  



What is my #SweatYourStory? 

Just in case you haven't figured it out, I love to sweat.   There is nothing like finishing a run and being covered in sweat.  It really is a sign that I worked hard and I love it.  
Running has become my outlet for the stressors in my life.  



I cannot imagine my life without running.   If I'm having a hard time problem solving something, a couple of miles usually helps me clear my mind of the garbage and I'm able to see the solution so much clearer.



I'm not too picky about where I run either.  I'll run long runs on hills, on the rail trail, on the treadmill.    When I smile after a long, sweaty 18 miles, I mean it.



I am truly happy.  All is right with the world.



I love running by myself, with my girl friends, with new friends, my kids, my pup and even my husband.


What is your #SweatYourStory? 

Comment below to share on Twitter or Instagram with the #SweatYourStory hashtag.  
Be sure to tag me too! (@runningwtg)   



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

I GLOW + giveaway

Tommie Rocks + Giveaway!