Time Is Precious


It's the moments we get with our loved ones, the smiles, the laughter, the hug, the special look, the "I love you's" that mean the most.  It's those moments that you cherish and reflect on when things get crazy.  At least, that's what I do.  When everything seems like there's no winning, there's no way out, I stop and look around and think about those precious moments that got me to where I am.  And I remember that I have so much to be thankful for.


It all comes down to time is precious.    Time with your loved ones.  




Time at the game, watching your boy do the thing he loves.   



Time on the town dock, with the kids, enjoying a gorgeous night.   




Time to stop and smell the roses.   



If I could just go back in time to hug my mom one more time.  And hold on to her tight and never let go.  Just one more time.  




When I stop and smell the roses and take in the precious people and moments  in my life, I know I'm the lucky one.     


I was sent the Fieldcrest women's watch in Zebrawood and Maple.  My Jord watch isn't just a timepiece.   It's a work of art worn on your wrist, reminding that life is beautiful and natural.  It reminds you of the precious times you have spent doing the things you love most.    

The creators behind Jord believe: 

source


This is a beautiful message.  One that definitely rings true with me.  I'm a lucky owner of a Jord watch, and I'll treasure it for a long time.   I would love to be able to pass it down to Izzy one day.  




Being married to a man who has built nearly all of our furniture and who has a strong appreciation for fine wooden design; I appreciate the time and inspiration that went into creating each and every single one of the Jord watches.   To me, they are simply the most beautiful watch I've ever seen.

The Fieldcrest Zebrawood & Maple is definitely my favorite because it has a classic look that works for men and women (stay away, husband! this is my watch).


How can you NOT love these watches?   Check them out!



disclosure: I was sent a Jord watch as part of my partnership with Jord.   I was not required to provide a positive review.  All opinions are 100% my own.  













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

I GLOW + giveaway

Tommie Rocks + Giveaway!