You MUST HAVE the August PopSugar #MUSTHAVE box!


How is it even possible that August is more than halfway through?  Where did summer go?  We've been busy finishing up summer track, starting preseason for soccer and cross country, school shopping.   I'm positive I am no where near ready for the start of school.  But that's fine with me.  I have plenty of time for that.   



This month PopSugar really put out an amazing Must Have Box.  But of course they did!  It's their 5th birthday!  Happy Birthday, PopSugar!  

When I opened up the box and saw those words, I thought about many people in my life that  I am grateful for.  First of all, my parents.  My mom and dad have been my rocks.  My dad continues to be my rock and I'm going to be forever grateful for him.  My mom, while she is no longer with us, I know she is still with me everyday and I feel that presence.  She continues to be my sounding ground.  And yes, I have daily conversations with her.    My husband, I don't know what I would do without him.   I cannot believe he has put up with my craziness for 18 years.  He must be some kind of saint.  My kids.   They are my everything.   




When I opened up my August box, I knew this box was more a of tribute to the beautiful relationships in my life.  But before I thought much more about them, I ripped into those cookies!  


Perhaps I could have shared with someone, but they were so good.  You could smell the chocolate when you opened the package and I couldn't stop with just 1 serving.  Thankfully these GoodieGirl cookies package only had 2 servings in it.  I'll be on the hunt for more of them!

I am envisioning a birthday coming up.  Perhaps, Izzy's where I will load up that cute little Cheers! Tray with cupcakes and top them with the beautiful Gold Glitter Candles by Meri Meri.    I cannot believe in just a few months my little girl will be 9!   Then onto double digits. 


The First Aid Beauty, 5 in 1 Bouncy Mask, came at a perfect time.  I am definitely feeling my age and I'm going to fight against the aging.  I need all of the help I can get and this little jar of heaven will help nourish my skin and definitely help with the firmness (or lack there of!).   



My little free spirit eyed this journal up.  I had to hide it from her.  For now.  I haven't used it yet.  I'm torn.  Do I keep it and pamper myself?  Reflect on my days, live, loved ones?  Or do I share it with my free spirit?   I just don't know!   

I have a code for you if you sign up for your FIRST Must Have Box!  You'll get $10 off your first box if you following this link and use the code PARTY (before 8/31/17).  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

I GLOW + giveaway

Tommie Rocks + Giveaway!