Goodbye Summer. Hello Fall! #prAna




I received two items of clothing from prAna to review.   All opinions expressed are my own.  


Goodbye summer.  Hello Fall! 



A gorgeous beautiful time of year.  The trees begin to change.  Nights are cooler.   I freaking love fall.    I'm back to school.  Structured days.  Crazy busy.  Teaching all day, coaching in the afternoon.  Then getting my kids to where they need to be - soccer games, soccer practices, dance.   But I absolutely love it.  





In addition to the gorgeous clothing, prAna makes, they focus on making sustainable clothing.  prAna makes clothing that is Fair Trade and uses recyclable materials and hemp.  Doesn't that make you feel good?  I know it makes me feel good about choosing prAna! 


Penelope Pullover
I've always loved the name Penelope.  It's a beautiful name that sounds inviting.  The Penelope Pullover is definitely inviting.  It's amazingly soft.  The color is a warm cream.   The cowl neck is my all time fave.  I want to live in this shirt.  





Sage Jogger 
When I look in my closet, it's full of prAna.   I have an assortment of Kara jeans, the best, stretchiest jeans I've ever worn.   I had to expand my horizons this time around and chose to try out the Sage Jogger.  I absolutely love the stretch of them.  So comfy.  I'll be honest.  The first night I wore them, I fell asleep in them.  I'm not one to fall asleep in my regular "day" clothing.  But I didn't even notice.  So much stretch.  Incredibly comfortable.   I love how versatile they are.  I can wear them to school with some slip-ons and look professional and feel comfortable.  Then I can slip some sneakers on and a hoodie and they rock the casual look too!  






Discount Code (for you!) 
It's time for you to update your fall collection with some beautiful, sustainable clothing from prAna.  I have a 15% discount code for you MS15JB.   The code expires October 12, 2017.  So hurry!  

Tell me, what prAna clothes are your must-haves?     








SaveSave

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

I GLOW + giveaway

Tommie Rocks + Giveaway!