Getaway with prAna



I received the tankini top and bottom through my affiliation with prAna. I was not required to post a positive review.  As always all opinions expressed on my blog are 100% my own.  


Sometimes you just need to getaway.  Self care is a lovely thing.  And it seriously doesn't take much.    Being able to make the call that you need a break might be the hardest part.  But after that, and you are where you need to be, the world seems like a much happier place.  


To be honest, it doesn't take much to getaway.   You don't need a fancy job with a lot of money and vacation time.   All you need is a place to go.    That's really it.   Now, when you have that place to go in mind.   What will you be wearing?   I hope you say "something that makes me feel and look good".  Because, let's be honest again.  When you feel good and look good AND you are somewhere that makes you happy, all is right with the world.  It's that simple!  




This Mother's Day I didn't ask for any gifts.  I seriously just wanted time with my family, on the beach on a sunny day.  And my wish came true.   This getaway was exactly what I needed and what my family needed.   A perfect time to explore a family favorite. Time to watch the harbor and gray seals hanging out.  Time to walk along the beach and to find cool treasures that may have washed up this winter.   My happy place is Fort Popham.  




I couldn't have asked for more.   The day was perfect.   And in the midst of the perfect family time, I tried out my newest prAna swimwear.  The Merrow Tankini top and Ramba bottoms.  Both pieces are from the newest prAna spring line.  My debut wearing my new swimwear made me feel happy and confident.  The design is absolutely gorgeous and simple.  The product is sustainable, which is 100% awesome in my book.  prAna did an amazing job with this line.  I cannot wait for warmer weather more consistently because I'm going to live in this prAna suit all summer long!  And the back to my new tankini????  Oh my word! It's gorgeous!  



I think it's time to take care of yourself and plan some kind of getaway.  Remember, it doesn't have to be expensive.   It doesn't have to be exotic.  You just need to find the place that makes you happy.  Where would you go?  And what/whom would you take?    If you want to get something special and sustainable, check out prAna and pick up something special for you.  Use the code TRRWS18 for 15% off.  




Comments

Post a Comment

Please comment and I will respond!

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

Spandits Review & Giveaway

ArmPocket Review + Giveaway