Committed



It’s official!  I am have been accepted into the marathon training program offered by Terry & Jen at yogatorun.com.  

The program is 16 weeks long and begins mid-June and ends with the Maine Marathon on October 2nd! 

What’s in store for me:
-       weekly emails regarding running, yoga, cross-training plan with tips, motivation and recipes
-       monthly yoga workshop
-       monthly group run (which will be done on a portion of the Maine Marathon route)
-       monthly private session
-       & finishing a marathon! 




What’s even more exciting is that I’ll be doing this program with at least one of my running girls.  Jill has already committed to the program and Stacy is thinking about it.  I cannot wait to share our experiences with all of you! 



Comments

Post a Comment

Please comment and I will respond!

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

I GLOW + giveaway

Tommie Rocks + Giveaway!