It's coming...

4 more days and I will (hopefully) be crossing the finish line after finishing my 1st marathon!  

In preparring for the big day - I looked up an oldie, but goodie marathon clip from youtube today.   I mostly love this little video because it provides me with a good laugh, but at the same time, scares me a little bit too. 





I have seen this video on facebook and on Mainely Running before.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Also, if you want to "follow" me on the big day, text tracking is available for the Maine Marathon.  According to the email I received, followers will get a text when I make it to the halfway point and then when I finish. 

Here's the link.

Comments

  1. Yay! I'm so excited for you!!! Love the video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great vid, and you will be great.
    I fI don;t check in before you run, have a fantastic race :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that video! good luck at your race. you only get to do your first full marathon once so make sure to take it all in and enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! You're gonna do great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen, you will rock it! The hard part (the training) is over now - it's time to relax and enjoy the experience! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please comment and I will respond!

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

I GLOW + giveaway

Tommie Rocks + Giveaway!