Healthy Meals with Diet-to-Go

If you haven't heard yet, Diet-to-Go is hosting an outrageous sweepstakes on Facebook until June 30.  If you haven't entered yet, stop what you are doing and go enter now!  If you are a lucky winner, you will not regret it!   

I am one of Diet-to-Go's ambassadors and I received a great selection of meals to try out.  


Remember this box?  I sure do!   


It was packed with all of this delicious food.  I had to fend away the husband.  He wanted to eat my goodies.  I was torn if I was going to share but I ended up sharing because I kind of felt bad.   

Breakfast Meals:

  • Mango Cranberry Muffin
  • Noodle Kugel
  • Blueberry Pancakes with Turkey Sausage
  • Fruit Ambrosia 
  • Ratatouille Omelet

Lunch Meals: 

  • Curry Chicken Salad
  • Chicken Alfredo Melt
  • Tuna Meltovers
  • Turkey Ham Salad
  • Szechuan Turkey Burger

Dinner Meals:

  • Lobster and Veggie Ravioli
  • Italian meatball On Fettucini 
  • Penne Pasta with Turkey Meat Sauce
  • Chicken Pizza
  • Turkey Chili 

Above is a sampling of what you can get with a 5 day meal plan.  

My favorite meals were:  


I prefer light breakfasts.  This Fruit Ambrosia was perfect in my opinion.  Light, sweet, filling. 

My next favorite breakfast was the Ratatouille Omelet. 



Next up:  Lobster and Veggie Ravioli. 


Being a Maine Girl, I know my lobster.  I was expecting to taste more lobster in the ravioli.  Unfortunately, there wasn't a lot of lobster but it still tasted amazing!!!


I am surprised I have a picture of this Chicken Alfredo Melt.  I am serious when I tell you this.  Ward looked away for one moment and when he turned around this heap of deliciousness was gone.  


This Italian Meatball on Fettuccini was another good one.  I can easily overload when it comes to pasta so I was grateful for the portion control help on this one.


This Chicken Pizza was surprisingly tasty. I wasn't sure if I was going to like it or not but sure enough, Diet-to-Go delivered again!

And, because I can't help myself from raving about the meals, I have one more I need to share with you.  The Szechuan Turkey Burger was a tasty lunch.  I really the sauce was delicious and the meal itself was quite filling.  


I have to add that the carrot and beet salad was light and refreshing as well.   Perfect salad for the summer.

I did end up sharing. I let Ward choose a couple of meals so he could eat something yummy and healthy at work rather than having to do take out or pack a lunch.  He took the Penne Pasta, Tuna Meltovers and Turkey Chili.  Of course he doesn't get blogging and taking pictures of everything but I have his report!  He said "They were tasty.  Thank you for sharing."   Jeez, Ward, I wish you'd give me more details.  

There were a couple of meals that didn't wow me.  The Mango Muffin, Noodle Kugel, and Blueberry Pancakes were okay but not as amazing as the meals described above.  But out of the 15 meals I received to review, I was amazed by 9 of them, shared 3 that my husband did enjoy and wasn't in love with 3.  I guess Diet-to-Go's success rate is still pretty high.   

Now that I have you drooling over the amazing meals that Diet-to-Go has to offer, I also have a Gift Card you can use so you can enjoy your own Diet-to-Go meals.  



Disclaimer:  I am a Diet-to-Go Ambassador and was provided these meals to review and was compensated for this campaign.  As always all opinions stated on my blog are 100% my own. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Please comment and I will respond!

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

I GLOW + giveaway

Tommie Rocks + Giveaway!