Product Review: Tommie Copper ALL DAY LONG

It is not secret.  I live in workout clothing and do try to fit in workout clothing/gear even when I'm at school.   My wardrobe is roughly 75% running apparel, leaving my everyday and work clothing to a measly 25%.  I don't really want to change that either.  I'd much prefer to wear running clothing anyway.    
 
I've been a fan of Tommie Copper for the past couple of years.   Tommie Copper's compression isn't the typical compression, where it goes on tight.  The science behind Tommie Copper is that the fabric is lined with copper, a healing element.  That leaves the clothing and accessories Tommie Copper produces to be comfortable for all day wear.   Not something you feel like you have to take off after a couple of hours.   

I recently was given the opportunity to review a few pieces of Tommie Copper apparel.  I received the Camisole and Capris while Ward received the ActiveFit Full Zip Mock Neck Jacket.  Now Ward and I have a set of clothing that is perfect from morning til night, workouts to work to recovery to date night.  

Working Out

Focusing on strengthening my legs.  

And photobombed by Izzy.  



At Work


I didn't keep my shirt hanging out like this all day.  I just wanted to prove I was wearing my Tommie Copper at school under my shear sweater!  

Date Night 

After we ran a total of 20 miles earlier in the day, the best way to recover is put on our Tommie Copper and hang out.  Ward is wearing the ActiveFit Full Zip Mock Neck Jacket and I'm wearing my Tommie Compression Camisole Tank  under my denim shirt (it has been a super cold and long winter, meaning layers!) 


and Tommie's Women's Compression Capri Pants.    The thing about my Tommie Compression Capris is that they are a soft fabric that looks great all of the time and doesn't look like workout clothing at all.  



Pair the compression tights with some leather boots and you are almost instantly dressed up!  




Hanging Out and Recovering


The wide waist band is flattering for my mommy belly.  Thank you, Tommie Copper, for creating a very flattering capri I can wear anytime!


Put on my Tommie Copper, put my legs up and drink some hot tea on a cold winter night.

Compression gear.  Are you a fan of it?  When do you wear it?  Have you tried Tommie Copper before?  

Comments

  1. I've never tried Tommie Copper before, but have only heard great things! I do wear regular compression sometimes - particularly, if I don't seem to have enough time for some good old-fashioned stretching after a run.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deborah Schreiber BrooksApril 6, 2014 at 3:34 PM

    I live in my w/o clothes too and have never heard of this brand. They look great. Deborah @ Confessions of a Mother Runner stop by and say hi

    ReplyDelete
  3. This compression is far different from any compression you've ever tried!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Deborah! Thank you for stopping by! I think you would love Tommie Copper! Off to check out your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a pair a friend gave me and I love how comfy they are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Krysten @darwinianfailApril 7, 2014 at 8:39 AM

    Oh so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love my TC calf sleeves. Anytime I have sore calves the sleeves immediately make them better!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please comment and I will respond!

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

I GLOW + giveaway

Tommie Rocks + Giveaway!