Time to Relax

I find I have to say this to myself over and over again.   Relax.   As the holidays are in full swing - scheduling gets packed.  




Kid's holiday activities, concerts, work gatherings, family gatherings.  Making sure I have time to do all of those things, get my work out in and take care of myself can sometimes be a little dicey.  I tend to carry my stress in my neck and back.  The foam roller doesn't really do the job for those areas.  


I was super lucky to have a Theracane sent to me to review.  At first, I wasn't so sure about this little device.  My initial thought -- "How in the world is that going to help my achy muscles?"  



You know what?  It is a little miracle worker.  For $35 (on sale through the end of Monday 12/1 @ $29.95) - it does the job, and then some.  It's actually a handheld, self massager that helps to work out the knots in your back, shoulders, neck, gluteus, legs, feet.  



The Theracane does come with a little booklet that shows you how to use the cane and how to work those pressure points to help you relax.  There is not a lot of reading and it's quick to understand.  The photos are really self explanatory, so it takes about 20 seconds to know how to use the Theracane.  I recommend this great little device for anyone who has a tight neck or tight back because it takes care of those hard to reach areas for you.  



I bet you know someone on your Christmas list who could benefit from this great tool!  

I was sent a Theracane through my affiliations with FitFluential.  I was not required to like the product and was not required to give a positive review.  As always, all opinions expressed on my blog are 100% my own.  







Comments

  1. Let me tell ya...I purchased this little number a few years ago. Best idea ever. Great review.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please comment and I will respond!

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

Spandits Review & Giveaway

ArmPocket Review + Giveaway