Adding In Strength #ActivMotion #SweatPink

This time around, I have made it part of my plan to work on strength.  I tend to forget about the strength training component because I'm usually much more concerned with the mileage piece.  Which then leads to more injuries.



The weather in Maine this winter has been absolutely crazy the last couple of weeks!  We've definitely been dumped on in terms of snow.  I am estimating we have received over 4 feet of snow since the end of January.   Due to the snow, I've been bringing my workouts inside a lot more lately and I especially do not feel like driving places when the roads are snow covered and slick!  

sample of what the videos have to offer 


One new piece of equipment I now have at my house is the ActivMotion Bar, thanks to an opportunity through FitApproach.  The ActivMotion bar is quite unique in it's construction.  It's a long bar filled with round weights that roll from side to side - which in turn engages your muscles by strengthening your core and improving your mind to muscle activation.  Even the simplest of moves - like a lunge - activates more muscle and core control due to the instability of the weights rolling in the bar.  Trust me, you will feel it with this bar.  



I received an entire set of DVDs with workouts that provided a great punch of strength and core training.  


If you are looking to add more to your home gym, ActivMotion Bar is a great investment that is sure to deliver many great workouts!  Prices begin at $119.  Check out the online store here.  




In the end, I am quite happy with this addition to my home gym.  I now have more options for adding in workouts that challenge my core and strength and that makes me a very happy person!  



Disclaimer: I was provided an ActivMotion bar and set of DVDs and compensation for this review through my affiliation with FitApproach.  I was not required to provide a positive review.  As always, all opinions expressed on my blog are 100% my own.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

I GLOW + giveaway

Tommie Rocks + Giveaway!