The Must-Have Sports Massager..... MYO Buddy


I received a MYOBuddy as part of a campaign with FitApproach.  All opinions in expressed in my blog are 100% my own.  




If you haven't started your holiday shopping, it's probably time to start now.   But better yet, if you haven't started your shopping, I have a the best gift idea for you!  This gift can be for ANYBODY!   






Young, old, man, woman - whomever, whatever!  It doesn't matter.   The MYOBuddy fits just right for everybody on your shopping list.    If you or someone you know suffers from chronic pain, then you need to get them a MYOBuddy.   If you know someone who suffers from insomnia or chronic stress, then they need a MYOBuddy!   Or what about the forever athlete?  Yep!  They need one!   


Living in a house full of runners, I can attest that all runners NEED MYOBuddy!   Ward and I brought the MYOBuddy along on our road trip to Pennsylvania over Thanksgiving.   After sitting in a car for over 9 hours, we were definitely right and sore.   Knowing we had a race to run on Thursday, I knew we needed to massage those tight muscles.  It felt heavenly to have a massage on the floor of my dad and Barb's house.  



MYOBuddy has 3 speeds, is heated, and offers a professional grade deep massage.   If you don't have somebody to give you the massage, you can actually massage yourself if you want to!  



There are many nights I sit here on the sofa, watching TV and massaging my quads and IT band.  It feels SO good.   It's like having my own personal masseuse living with me.  On call, whenever I need a good massage.  



If you use the code SPJEN by the end 12/4/17 -you will get $100 off this fabulous must have tool!  





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

I GLOW + giveaway

Tommie Rocks + Giveaway!