Day 6




Okay, I have one more day.  I can definitely do this and complete the challenge.  The hardest part for me is to not taste what I’m cooking for the family, not lick my fingers after handing over a glazed donut to one of the kids or just plain ol’ giving in to temptations.  I noticed today that I feel more energized.  I also noticed that my sweat isn’t so stinky after a run. 

Workout today – I got in a quick 3.5 mile run at 6 am this morning.  I had a beach day planned with Stacy and had my 1st yoga class tonight so I had to do it first thing this morning before Ward had to leave for work.  It was a good run, but my calves are feeling it.  I’m officially done running until the Sunday half marathon.  My legs need rest. 

Prerun:
Banana

Breakfast:
2 eggs
Green Smoothie
Coffee

Lunch:
Quinoa w/ roasted veggies (leftovers & super easy to take to beach)
Cukes
Cantaloupe & Watermelon


Snack:
Carrotts

Dinner:
Brown rice pasta with kale, tomatoes, onions, broccoli

Snack:
Edamame 

Water Consumption:
124 oz  

Comments

  1. you are doing great! I love the "cleaner sweat" stage. enjoy your last day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing awesome! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please comment and I will respond!

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

I GLOW + giveaway

Tommie Rocks + Giveaway!