'twas the night before a race

And the girls got together for some carb loading and fun. 



And we unleashed 9 kids into Stacy's house.  I'm surprised the house is still standing!  


we are down a kiddo here - Carrie's littlest one was actually napping through all of the craziness!


And my shoes are ready to go.  The more obnoxious looking, the faster I'll be tomorrow.  Right?




And I have a great shirt to wear after I run that race!   





Happy Saturday night!  I'm heading to bed.   I found my Garmin and iPod - so they are both charging and getting ready for the big day tomorrow!

Comments

  1. Sleep well friend! It was a terrific night filled with yummy food, lots of laughs, a few tears and lots of screaming. I call that a win. See you in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck tomorrow Jen! Fly like the wind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang, you are fast with these posts! Sleep well so you can get that 1:19.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck and have fun! Let's find each other post race and take obnoxious blog pictures- I'll have on an orange coat and a defeated expression (since 20 is the grand total for tomorrow- FML, ugh!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1:19??? holy crap! That was your goal? phew. Congratulations on the new PR! from your much slower, older running pal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I blog frequently and I genuinely thank you for
    your information. The article has really peaked my interest.
    I am going to book mark your blog and keep checking for
    new details about once a week. I subscribed to your RSS feed too.
    Also visit my webpage - lung health

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please comment and I will respond!

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

I GLOW + giveaway

Tommie Rocks + Giveaway!