Tried It Tuesday

I don't know about where you live, but the weather here in Maine is starting to feel like fall.  I like it but I don't.  Rather bittersweet as today is my last Tuesday of summer vacation.  Not a tragedy.  Just time to start thinking about back-to-school for myself and the kids.  

I have a special treat for you today...the unveiling of the Bestowed box.  Even hear of the Bestowed box?  It's a subscription box that is crammed with 





This month's Bestowed Box had:  

Energy Fruits.   
Texture like applesauce only more fruit and a great fuel for long runs.  Well, at least I thought so!!  

Kelapo Extra Virgin Coconut Oil.
100% organic, trans fat free and a very natural flavor.  I used it as an olive oil replacement for my veggies.  Absolutely delicious.  

Saffron Road Crunchy Chickpeas.  
Non-GMO, crunchy, packs a ton of heat!  I'm still snacking on them and I love them.  Going to be a staple for me to put in my snack drawer at school.  

Zevia Ginger Ale.
Refreshing, no calores, no sugar - no guilt.  A soda I feel okay letting my kids drink and I enjoy just as much.  And I don't even like soda.  But Zevia does it for me.  

Zing Bar.  
Which I ate immediately  There was no waiting for that!!!  Non-GMO, gluten free, soy-free - fudgy brownie bar that is packed with 10 g of protein and 6 g of fiber.  


Runa.
A light and refreshing tea packed with energy.  My two samples disappeared far too fast.  Loved them!  

Aquatowel.  
Perfect to stash in your gym bag or purse.  You never know when you are going to want to freshen up!  The smell wasn't overwhelming it was absolutely perfect.  

Have you ever tried Bestowed?  Now is the best time to try!  Great products.  Great price!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

Spandits Review & Giveaway

ArmPocket Review + Giveaway