Hurry Spring! #Spring4prAna review (with a discount for you!)



I've had an obsession with prAna for a few years now.  It seems like no matter which prAna piece I put on, I feel great and look equally as great in it.   


My newest prAna additions are the Liana Sweater and the Lizbeth Capri.   We had a little sneak peak of spring for a couple of weeks.  It was heavenly.  My Liana Sweater and Lizbeth Capri came and I wore them - and it felt like spring was just around the corner.  



But then we got dumped on, 19 inches of wet, white stuff.  Yesterday.   I still have high hopes that it will all melt soon.  Track season is right around the corner!  But let's get back to the gorgeous prAna. The new spring line does not disappoint.  


Spring looks are here to stay, and prAna is at the top of my list in choices when it comes to what I want to wear this spring.  The organic and recycled materials make prAna an even more desirable company.  The styles are timeless yet bold and make me feel great when I put them on.  



I always find the cuts to be flattering as well.  Which, sometimes, I admit, I am far too hard on myself and the way I've aged over the years.  The Liana Sweater has a very open and airy feel about it that makes me feel light and summery.  It will definitely be the first item to be packed for our Florida vacation, as well as many other prAna pieces that I know I cannot live without.  




The Lizbeth has been on the website for a little while, but it doesn't take away that the light fabric, which is made from hemp and recycled materials, feels amazing.  I chose the charcoal color, but seriously could have picked any of the colors and been super happy.  They are all gorgeous.  




And the cropped look is so much fun and super springy looking!  Just a little exposure and it makes me long for warmer days without snow!  There are so many new styles in the spring line that are calling my name!  If you do check out the new spring line and fall in love like I have, please use code S4P17RWG for 15% off anything through March 28, 2017.  

Thank you so much prAna for the opportunity to share my love for your products and to Fit Approach, for which, my partnership with you is always an amazing one.   As always, all opinions expressed on my blog are 100% my own!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

I GLOW + giveaway

Tommie Rocks + Giveaway!