Why prAna?




I've been thinking quite a bit lately about the foods I feed my family, the lotions I use, the clothes I wear.  How much of it is so bad for our bodies?   Then I find a company, like prAna, a company that offers gorgeous clothing that is sustainable, recycled, fair trade certified and hemp items.








I love that my prAna clothing is not only from a good place, it also looks and feels amazing.  The new prAna Spring line has me super excited for warmer days to come and more chances to wear this gorgeous clothing.  




I can see myself living in this new Cali dress and the new Lizbeth skirt this summer.  Both are absolutely gorgeous and timeless.  They will both make into my suitcase when we head off to Florida next month.   



I actually had to read more about why prAna makes clothing with hemp.  I was pleasantly surprised to find out that it doesn't require the use of chemical pesticides or fertilizers.  Hemp is actually a drought resistant plant and it very good for the soil it's grown it.  prAna's hemp looks a lot like linen.  It's lightweight, breathable and does amazingly well in the washing machine!  Note, you can wash this!   Plus, it doesn't wrinkle like linen, which is another amazing fact because I do not enjoy using the iron!  


It's time for you to check out prAna's new 2017 Spring line and use my code ib4pJB for 15% off all prAna clothing until 4/20/17.  

Thank you so much prAna for the opportunity to share my love for your products and to iBlog Magazine.   As always, all opinions expressed on my blog are 100% my own!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

I GLOW + giveaway

Tommie Rocks + Giveaway!