It Is Never Too Late

My dad is an amazing man.  Last week he ran his first race ever.  At the age of 62.  



Not only was it his first race, the race he chose - LL Bean 10k - has a rather hilly course and the temperatures that day were beyond brutal in terms of heat and humidity.   But this man persevered.   He powered through it all and completes his first race with a huge smile on his face.





He is proof that it is never too late to start your fitness journey.   He is FitFluential.  





Comments

  1. at less than 20 years your dads junior this made my HEART SMILE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This just makes me smile. I love this so much. My dad is trying to start running. I would love to do a race with him perhaps. Congrats to your dad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! :) Congrats to your dad! :)

    Hope you're healing okay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that is so awesome! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome, what a great post! Congrats to your dad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Go Chuck! He's looking so trim and fit! Running suits him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our Dads should run together. They would be the bearded wonders! Good for him getting out there and killing it on such a HOT day. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! Congratulations to your Dad!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't know your dad was running the 10k too! It really was a family affair. Congrats to him!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this! Congrats to your dad!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww! Congratulations to your dad!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please comment and I will respond!

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

I GLOW + giveaway

Tommie Rocks + Giveaway!