What Was In My Kona Kase This Month?

I love getting packages in the mail.   I know, real shocker.  This past week I received an orange box with a tons of goodies inside.




What was inside my box?
- Perky Jerky
- Enjoy Life Seed & Fruit Mix
- ProBar Organic Chews
- Health Warrior Chia Bars
- Caveman Cookies
- Garuka Bars
- Barbara Llewellyn Granola
- Body Glove Surge Gel




I will definitely buy these items again:  

The Garuka Bars were fantastic!  They are handmade bars with whole peanuts, dried cranberries and raw honey.  I could smell the peanuts as soon as I opened the bar.  It was quite filling and made for a great midday snack.  Each bar had 260 calories and 6 g protein.  

I am a huge fan of jerky.  Yes.  I love salty things.  So jerky is often something that just sucks me right in.  These little bags of Turkey Perky Jerky were fantastic.  They tasted fantastic are made without preservatives!  Even better.  

The Pro Bar Bolt Organic Energy Chews are loaded up electrolytes, B vitamins, antioxidants and complex carbs.   I was really looking forward to eating these on a long run, but since that won't be happening for a while, I shared with my kids.  We both loved them quite a bit.  




The Enjoy Life Seed & Fruit Mix was another delicious one.  I loved the combination of seeds and dried fruit and that it only had 220 calories.  They are gluten free, verified Non-GMO, vegan, and free from the top 8 allergens (wheat, dairy, tree nuts, peanuts, egg, soy, fish and shellfish).  





I'm a huge fan of chia and I do love mini bars that make for a great snack on the run.  That is why Warrior Chia Bar's ROCK!  They had a ton of flavor and tons of omega-3s.  YUM!

I don't have a picture of the granola, but the Barbara Llewelleyn Granola was delicious.  I've been eating my own homemade granola for quite some time, but this one is so yummy!  I had to top my greek yogurt with this granola and I was soooo satisfied.

The Caveman Cookies were super simple and quite delicious.  They have simple ingredients too!  Just honey, nuts and berries.

The only thing I didn't try, was the Body Glove Surge.  I almost did, but the caffeine scared me.  The last time I had a gel with caffeine I was so sick during my half marathon and then sick for the rest of the day.  Plus, I'm not running any long runs anytime soon.  It is packed with tons of great ingredients - Agave Syrup, Brown Rice Syrup, Whey, Can Juice, Honey, Pea Protein.  I'll not going to toss it though.  I'll put it with my running gels/blocks so I can hopefully try it out sometime soon.  Or maybe I can get Ward to try it.  He is still training for his September marathon.

If you would like to try out a Kona Kase and get a box full of goodies like I did, you can head over to Kona Kase and enter the code "GIFTSUMMER" for $5 off you order.   Which will bring your first order down to $10!

Disclaimer:  I was sent this Kona Kase to review on my blog.  I was not required to give a positive review.  All opinions are 100% my own.  

Comments

  1. Nice, i never seen that box... do they always send you good stuff ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they do! I've been getting Kona Kase's montly for the past 4 months and I have enjoyed just about everything they sent me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second the motion on the Garuka Bars. DELICIOUS! Will definitely seek these out! Overall an excellent Kona Kase this month for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the Garuka bars too. This was a good box!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perky Jerky is SO good! They have a gluten free line with a spicy flavor. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely one of the best Kases yet!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please comment and I will respond!

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

I GLOW + giveaway

Tommie Rocks + Giveaway!