2015 in Review in Pictures

I'm a little late to the 2015 recap party.  This past week was a little crazy in my household with a quick trip to Boston for my oldest to have surgery.  Now that we're home and he's resting and recovering, I can focus on the blog again.


Let's see.  In 2015, I ran.....
3 Marathons
Boston Marathon.  




Maine Coast Marathon.



Philadelphia Marathon.  





3 Half Marathons.
Race The Runways.



Maine Half Marathon.  


Runners World.  





I ran Mt. Washington!  


and while I was at it, I conquered my fear of heights! 



I completed my first tri!



I went to the Runners World Festival and ran the Grand Slam!  
(see half marathon above) 


the 5k


the 10k


and the trail 



and while I was there, I got to hang out with Bart! 


And got to meet Deena!  




I went to my first runner's retreat.... 
Rise.Run.Retreat.  



 I ran the LL Bean 10k
and got to meet Lisa, Kara, and Karen

And Beach to Beacon 10k



The Midwinter Classic 10 miler....
with Carrie... in Spandits and ProCompression.  
(and I wouldn't have it any other way)


And I even logged some miles with this guy.....  



All in all... I logged 1718 miles. 
 Up from last year's 1675 miles.  

I'm looking forward to 2016...and where it's going to take me!  
Happy New Year's Everyone!  







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

I GLOW + giveaway

Tommie Rocks + Giveaway!