Time to Change it UP with #ChangeAMeal

Some people are all about New Year's Resolutions.  I think they fail for a reason...you wait until January 1st, try it for a few days...you do see the immediate results...and you give up.  I know.  I've done that before!  It's a vicious cycle.

What works for me is...


My change is #ChangeAMeal.  I'm switching out my lunch for a smoothie.  Every damn day.   I am shifting my focus on food as comfort, or boredom buster.... is gone.  Far gone.  I'm shifting my habits to thinking of food as fuel.   Confession time, I've been practicing this since August, and it works!




Smoothie King is encouraging YOU to Change-A-Meal with one of their 20 Meal Replacement Smoothies (click here for the list of delicious smoothies!)- all of them with the goal of helping you reach your goal of being a healthier person.




My first trip to Smoothie King was a couple of weeks ago when we were in Boston for Tucker's surgery.  I wanted a healthy lunch, so while Tucker was in surgery, we power-walked to the nearest Smoothie King, and I enjoyed a super delicious Vegan Mango Kale smoothie while Ward enjoyed an Original High Protein Chocolate.  




Smoothie King has an on-going contest right now, you can enter the #ChangeAMeal Photo Challenge  on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter.  Head on over to Smoothie King to share your goal and enter to




The contest is going on now until the end of March. Time to start taking those #ChangeAMeal selfies!




Weight loss is dependent on each individual's needs and is based on a low-calorie diet combined with an exercise program.  Consult your physician before beginning any diet program.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

I GLOW + giveaway

Tommie Rocks + Giveaway!