Cherish The Moments

Forgive me for getting all sappy on you.  I love my kids and will move heaven and earth for them.  With our cancer scare with our older son, it's really shaken me up and I've been wanting to spend more and more time with my kids.  I don't care what we're doing.  If we're cuddling on the couch, shopping at Target, reading a book, taking a walk in the snow.  Just as long as we're together and smiling.  That's all what matters.  






I was sent the Scala Slouchy Beret to review.  When it came, Izzy immediately looked at me with her gorgeous hazel eyes and asked if she could have the hat.  Of course, I melted and said yes.  And she looks so much cuter in it than I do anyway.




She loves it and wears it just about overtime we go shopping or for a walk because it's her "fancy hat".  Isn't that so cute?  I love the way it looks on her and matches just about everything she owns.




This little girl has taught me so much about love.  She has a big heart and loves with all of her heart.  Her smile and laugher is contagious.  I want to keep her little forever.



Disclosure: I was sent the Scala Slouchy Knit Beret to review.  I was not required to post a positive review.  As always, all opinions expressed on my blog are 100% my own and of course, in this case, Izzy's.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

I GLOW + giveaway

Tommie Rocks + Giveaway!