Mmmmmm Peanut Butter #PBSlim #Vitacost

I am a huge fan of peanut butter.  But I don't eat it very much because of the calorie content.  I know, I know.

The problem with my love of peanut butter and the calorie content is that I lack the shut off valve with that stuff.  Then pair it with dark chocolate and you may as well as just hand me a spoon and the jar and  walk away.  Fast!

To say I'm excited by Vitacost's PBSlim Powdered Peanut Butter would be an understatement.  The first thing I noticed is this.


Some other awesome facts about PBSlim.
- Gluten Free
- All natural/ zero additives
- NonGMO
- 45 calories per serving (2 Tbsp)


I immediately got to work trying out my new PBSlim.

With an apple.


Some people slice their apples.  That took far too much time for me.  I just put globs of PB Slim on my apple and it tasted delicious!  

In my morning smoothie.  



PB Slim & Banana Protein Smoothie Recipe:
  • 1 scoop of protein powder (your choice)
  • 1 banana
  • 2 tbsp of PB Slim
  • 1 cup of almond milk 


Blend, pour into favorite cup, drink and enjoy.  



Then to finish it all up, I experimented with some Gluten Free PB & Chocolate Chip cookies.


We're attempting to be a reduced gluten family, so I wanted to experiment with some gluten free cookies.  Verdict?  YUM!

Gluten Free PB Slim and Chocolate Chip Cookies


  • 1/2 cup prepared PB Slim
  • 1/2 cup brown sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 2 tbs tapioca starch
  • 10 tbsp of gluten free all purpose flour
  • 1 tsp baking soda
  • splash of vanilla
  • handful of dark chocolate chips

Directions.  (so easy)

  1. Preheat over to 350 degrees.
  2. Mix the first 7 ingredients well, then add in the chocolate chips.  
  3. Scoop onto baking pan and put in oven for 10-12 minutes.  


Disclaimer.  I was provided a jar of Vitacost's PB Slim for the purpose of a review.  I was not compensated in any other way and was not required to give a positive review.  As always, all opinions expressed on my blog are 100% my own.  

Comments

  1. I checked the website and it looks like there are no artificial sweeteners. Is this what you found? If so, this would be awesome for me. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely no artificial sweeteners!!! And a great price too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Argh! Wish this was available in Canada! I wish someone would send me some!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That makes me mad! Wish they'd ship to Canada!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please comment and I will respond!

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

I GLOW + giveaway

Tommie Rocks + Giveaway!