Smoothie Love #ALLPROSCIENCE

I am a huge smoothie fan.  They are incredibly easy to make and super fast to whip together in the morning before heading off to work.  I can just blend it up, put it in my cup, and head to work.

What makes my morning smoothie even better is knowing it's packed full of good-for-you ingredients.

I was sent a canister of All Pro Science's Complete Veggie Protein to try out.  One way for me to know if a protein powder is worth it is is to see how it tastes in my smoothie.  If it's smoothie-approved, then it's a winner.




What's special about APS Complete Veggie Protein?

  • It's a gluten free blend of hemp, pea, and brown rice proteins. 
  • 100% plant based
  • Contains zero artificial flavors, sweeteners, or fillers.  
  • 9g carbs
  • 23 g protein



I tried the Berry Blast, which  has all of the additional benefits of Goji berry, Acai berry, and Blueberry fruits.  All of them excellent sources of anti-oxidants.

APS put to the test with some of my favorite types of smoothies.



Ingredients:  Coconut water, frozen mixed berries, 1 scoop of APS.  



Ingredients:  1 cup of almond milk, handful of mixed berries frozen, 1 scoop of APS.  


Ingredients:  1 handful of kale, 1 cup of almond milk (blend well), 
then add in banana and 1 scoop of APS.  


Ingredients:  Cherry Juice, Vanilla Almond Milk, 1 scoop of APS.  


APS passed with flying colors.   Every single smoothie tasted great.  What I really liked about APS is that my hunger didn't creep up on my around 10:00.  The smoothie really satisfied me and kept me from feeling famished.  To me, that's a rather important feature with a protein powder.  Another one is to not be incredibly sweet and full of fillers.  APS nailed it again.  

Not only am I loving APS, my kids are too.  We're reducing the gluten in our diets and focusing on increasing the veggie consumption.  Somethings that's a real challenge in our house.  However, with APS, I know my kids are getting a great source of the essential vitamins and nutrients.  And they are happy with it!  


You can purchase APS here or visit any of these stores/websites.   The kind folks at APS have shared a 40% off code for my readers - RWG40!  


Also, for product information about APS, follow them on Twitter and Facebook.  If you think about it, tell them I sent you over to say hi!  




Disclaimer:  I was sent a canister of APS Protein Powder to sample.  All opinions expressed on my blog are 100% my own.  





Comments

  1. Is this the first protein drink you have used? I have always been a little scared to use them as I have been drug tested in the past, and am likely to again often in the future while I am at this level. Would you say you notice a big change compared to eating a meal after? Or just the convenience? Sorry for all the questions....just curious :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. all your smoothies look so good. I don't usually have them for breakfast usually as an after workout snack. Maybe I will try one this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd say it's a nutrient packed meal - that I love to choose for breakfast due to the convenience. I've used many protein powders before and this one is all natural.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you like it Jen, I am looking forward to trying it soon too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've searched high and low for a supplement that is all natural. I'm trying to eat cleaner, so I couldn't see the point in putting back in a supplement that wasn't "clean." I'm definitely going to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the twist silver with cobalt elastic. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have yet to try Kale in my shakes. I've done Spinach though. But, must try the Kale!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please comment and I will respond!

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

I GLOW + giveaway

Tommie Rocks + Giveaway!