We are Spartans!

 The Rail Trail Chicks did a fabulous job yesterday at Spartan Fenway.  I'm so proud of all of my girls.  We really do make a great team.  I do have a full recap coming, when my arms work again.    

I have to make a trip to the grocery store and the thought of lifting grocery bags makes me want to cry.  Sad.  I know.  


In the meantime, I thought I could at least announce my Charming Ties winner!  Congratulations - 


Georgia77!  I emailed you.  Please respond within 24 hours or a new winner will be chosen.  
For those of you who didn't win - my discount code for 20% off rwtg20 is good through the end of the year at Charming Ties!

Happy Sunday everyone!


Comments

  1. I'm glad you had a great time at the Spartan race yesterday, can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Congrats Jen!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Louise Bourque CunninghamNovember 18, 2013 at 8:04 AM

    Nice job Rail Trail chicks!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please comment and I will respond!

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

I GLOW + giveaway

Tommie Rocks + Giveaway!