"Run" With Me!

One of the greatest features of the Sociercise app on my iPhone is that I can join groups and race against friends in my group.   You choose your location, just run with me!



There's even the option of Real Time Racing against people all over the world.  I'm going to do a Monday Mile race every Monday at 3:30.  Which would be 15:30 on the Sociercise app.  Even if you were planning on doing more than a mile, you can still race the 1 mile with me, then go about with the rest of your run. 






Tomorrow will be my 1st Monday Mile and I'd like to "run" with some of you!  Join me!  




Comment below letting me know if you are joining me.  To sweeten the pot a little more, if you DO join me, take a picture and email it to me.  

Spandits are NOT required, but bonus points if you do! 


On Wednesday, I'll choose one or my Monday Mile racers to win a pair of Sweat Pink laces!  


Bogs and clothing are optional




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

I GLOW + giveaway

Tommie Rocks + Giveaway!