Day 2 of Vacation Week!



I know I should really paint or do something productive around the house, but I really don’t want to.  Maybe tomorrow. 

Instead, I started off the day with some pumpkin scones.  Then I took the kids to the Children’s Discovery Museum in Augusta.   My plan worked because both kids fell asleep on the way home! 




On the way home, I noticed the temperature was warmer than I thought it was going to be.  32 degrees AND sunny!  Almost feels like a spring day.  Almost. 

My rule with the chickens is if the temperature is around 30 degrees and it’s sunny, I open the door to give them fresh air.  Sometimes they come out and walk around.  Sometimes they don’t.  Today, they did.  They actually came up to the house and were sunning on the steps.  Too cute.  So, Izzy and I threw some bread out there for them as a snack. 





I asked Izzy how cute she was today.  She said “too”.  Adorable!   It reminds me of the video I have of her just before her birthday.  




Today’s workout:  
Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred – Izzy did join me for the 1st part.  I need to get pictures of this! 

11 miles on the stationary bike at Jill & Wade's house.  

I plan on getting in a run tomorrow.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

I GLOW + giveaway

Tommie Rocks + Giveaway!