Enjoy The Day

Yesterday afternoon, Ward got out of work early and we did something we don't do enough - kick back and relax.   Ward was working in Freeport and the kids and I were already at a birthday party near Freeport, so it just made sense for us to go hang out in Freeport.


Ward drove his Austin Healy to work yesterday, so Tucker drove with him from the party in the car.  


This just says summer is coming!  


So does ice cream!


Yes, we were really just hanging out!


LL Bean has a large fish tank with a viewing bubble inside.  The kids could spend hours in there.


Looks like fun.  



I even got my Mother's Day gift - a Sugoi tank.  It was much warmer than expected, I took the shirt off that I was wearing and changed into it right away.  

It was perfect.  The weather was incredible as well.  I really couldn't ask for anything more.  Spending time with the family is really at the top of my list of what I want to do.





Today also promises for a great day.  Starting off with some beautiful handmade gifts from the kids and then an 8 mile run with the girls.  After that - hopefully some scones made by Ward and the kids and then off to the cottage to celebrate my Mother's Day and my mother-in-law's birthday.

Happy Mother's Day to all my momma friends today!




Comments

  1. Sounds like a beautiful day! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and today was equally as lovely. I really lucked out this weekend. I hope you had a great mother's day!

      Delete
  2. Happy Mother's Day...sounds like you had a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was quite nice! I hope your day turned out nicely!

      Delete
  3. What precious cards - happy Mother's Day to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those gifts are so cute! Happy Mother's Day =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! We're making it a whole weekend of Mother's day trips and treats, too. Enjoy your day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How beeeeeeeautiful!!!! Happy Mother's Day to you -- today, and everyday:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Mother's Day! I got in a 25 mi bike ride and then came home to cards, flowers, breakfast, new robe and nightgown (needed) and a bottle of Coke. LOL My daughter knows me well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Mothers Day Jen! I ran my first 5K today! Story is on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations on your 5k! I love that your husband took pics throughout the run - that's a great support team for sure.

      Delete
  9. I hope you had a great Mother's Day, looks like you did!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please comment and I will respond!

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

I GLOW + giveaway

Tommie Rocks + Giveaway!