The LUCKY one!

As promised, I'm here to announce the Spandits winner! 



Congratulations, Lisa! 

Have you been to her blog over at Runwiki.  She's a mom of three kiddos, which includes a set of twins!  She's got a great sense of humor and she's quite speedy.  I love her blog and you will too!  I can't wait to see what she picks out from the Spandits store!

Lisa, can you email me at runningwiththegirls@gmail.com?  

If you didn't win, please go back to the Spandits store and do some shopping.  I know you'll love what Kelley and Sarah have to offer.  One note about the skirts, Kelley let me know that they do not come with anything underneath - so keep that in mind.  I actually like this much more because then I can wear my own compression shorts, capris or tights.  Or you can get funky and buy a fun pair of shorts from Spandits to go underneath! 

Happy Friday! 

Comments

  1. I didnt tell you? I changed my name to Runwiki.... :)

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, so glad you made that note about their skirts! Now that I know that I am DEFINITELY getting one! I end up cutting the shorts out of the ones I buy:) Not to mention theirs are so much more affordable than most out there!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please comment and I will respond!

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

I GLOW + giveaway

Tommie Rocks + Giveaway!