Is it vacation yet?

What a week it's been!  And it's only Tuesday.  I still have to get through Wednesday, a very long Thursday (1/2 student day then conferences until 7 - ugh), and Friday (a very early Friday - with a 7 am meeting) and then conferences until 10).   But, then it's vacation.

I don't know about all of you, but my head was absolutely overloaded today.  It was filled with this jumbled mess of - IEPs I need to write, IEPs I need to score, other student issues, conferences, bills, and what to do about the chickens!  How did I deal with it?  I went for a run.

Let me tell you, that run was the best idea I had all day.  I came back in a better mood, more focused, and almost have action plans for everything that was clouding my head.

Plus, I got to run in a t-shirt and shorts.  THAT by itself makes me so happy.  Oh, and that there are 40 more school days left til summer.  Oh thank goodness!

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness I am dying for summer vacation to get here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to summer and no more schedules too!
    I loved your reasons for running. I'm always saying that it's my anti depressant drug.
    And we have 6 chickens and love them. There's nothing like fresh eggs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please comment and I will respond!

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

I GLOW + giveaway

Tommie Rocks + Giveaway!