10 miles & fish tacos

Well, spring break week is almost over and we finally had a nice day.  I started off my day with an early 10 mile run with the girls along the Rail Trail.   While I love running the Rail Trail, I also enjoy the convenience of parking in the Hannaford parking lot which means pre-run pee breaks and post-run grocery shopping.  Nothing like doing the grocery shopping after running 10 miles.  Not only do I look awesome (not really) and smell incredible (not-so-much), I'm absolutely starving and want to buy everything.  The only way for me to avoid caving in to my hunger, I bring my list and make sure to follow it.

Some of the items on the list were for dinner tonight -- Fish Tacos.  Tonight was the first time I ever attempted to make them and I must say they were delicious.  



Recipe:
1 lb Haddock (cut into smaller pieces)
1/2 cup flour
4 eggs
1 cup panko
baking dish/pan coated with spray

Toppings:
broccoli slaw
diced tomato
salsa (tonight I used pineapple salsa)
shredded cheese (tonight's choice was monteray jack)
sour cream
tortilla shells
leftover rice

Directions:
- preheat over to 450
- cut up haddock into smaller pieces
- take each small piece and cover it with flour, cover in egg, then cover in panko - then set in pan *I rinsed my fingers between each piece of fish because this was messy!
- repeat with each piece of fish
- bake in over for 12-15 minutes



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

I GLOW + giveaway

Tommie Rocks + Giveaway!