Happy Holidays From Bestowed


I've been quite lucky to have the opportunity to review the past couple of Bestowed boxes and each month the selection gets even better.  This month Bestowed focused on featuring brands that give back to the community.  



Now.....what was in my box?  
A great selection of YUM!  

Please note, I have to open this box in private and take quick pictures before the vultures (aka my family) find the box and start eating MY goodies!   They are very lucky I like love them.  Very.   


I've already sampled the I Heart Keenwah, Baked Fries, and Kind bar.  I couldn't post without at least trying some of the goodies!  

I only snagged a couple of these before Ward took off with them.  He runs much faster than I do, so I didn't bother chasing after him.  I'm so glad I did.  These are amazing!!!  I now need to order more.  I am positive the kids are going to love them! And 50% less fat than potato chips, gluten free, and non GMO!  

Kind Bars never ever disappoint me.  Ever.  And this flavor went over the top.  Amazing flavor combination.  A flavor I need to seek out and get more of.  That's for sure.  

Honestly, I'm not a fan of ginger.  Ginger makes me think of my morning sickness days when I was pregnant with Izzy.  Yes, it's been 5 years since I was pregnant with her, BUT those memories do not go away.  However, given my initial reaction to ginger, I was delightfully surprised and wowed by the flavor.  Quite delicious!!!   And gluten free.  

 I did add the Simply Stock to my ham and potato soup I made for the Ice Storm.  Very simple flavor.  Definitely not overloaded with sodium and other things I've seen in stock.  

My family is not a fan of spicy, thai.  But I am!  This is going to be part of some kind of yummy dish I make for myself over break.  Actually, the recipe on the back of the package looks fantastic.  I'm doing that.  I'm so excited!!!  

All you do is mix this with 2 cups of greek yogurt, chill it for 30 minutes and you have a great dip with half the calories.  I'm thinking this is a great side to bring to a holiday part.  Who wants to invite me over?  I'll bring the dip!  


Have you signed up for Bestowed yet? Now is a great time to do sign up. Bestowed offers a 3 month membership for $57, 6 month membership for $114, and a 1 year membership for $209. Want to try one month? That's great too. That's only $19! Order before 12/31 and use the code HELLOYUM40 and you get your first box for $10!!!

That's a great deal and would make for a great gift for someone on your list! Of course, if you order now, they won't get it in time. But you can always make a little card and let them know what awesomeness is coming there way!!! There is nothing like opening up a Bestowed box each month and checking out the delicious selections that nutritionist Heather Bauer picks out.

Disclaimer:  I am a Bestowed affiliate and have reviewed this month's Bestowed box in exchange for this promotional post.  As always, all opinions expressed on my blog are 100% my own.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

I GLOW + giveaway

Tommie Rocks + Giveaway!