Spinning!

Last night Jill and I tried our first ever Spin class at Kennebec Valley Coaching.  We were both a little nervous.  We had never done this before.  We had no idea what to expect.   


Heck, I have never been on a spinning bike before either!  I need a lot of assistance to get it set up perfect for me.  Thankfully Trisha, our instructor, is a fabulous gal, and walked us through the set up and was incredibly sweet about it.  

However, her sweetness didn't last long.  Sorry Trisha.  You kicked my butt!  We started off the class with a warm up, then started with sprints and recoveries.  She then had us hovering and standing.  I looked over at the clock and saw that only 15 minutes had passed.  Holy, crap.  I didn't think I was going to survive. Then more speed.  Oh my word!  Oh and more hovering and standing.   OUCH!  Then finally we moved into the cool down.  Finally!  



And when it was all done, I felt like I had just been put through a kicktastic workout and I am now hooked!  I WILL be back there next week. 

Have you ever done a spin class before?  I know, I'm late to the party.  But now that I've arrived - I know how much fun everyone has been having!!!    



Comments

  1. Oh I love spin classes! I miss that so much about not having a gym membership.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My gym doesn't have a spin class. Boo. I had to go to another gym to do it. But then again, I don't pay a membership for my gym either….so I cannot complain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like spin, but it definitely can kick your ass. The first time I did it, I thought I'd be able to handle it since I was all Crossfit-fit. By the end of the first half hour, I was dying. Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pleased you enjoyed spin class, I know I love them.
    Oh and "hovering" ….. YEIKS, burn baby burn :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please comment and I will respond!

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

I GLOW + giveaway

Tommie Rocks + Giveaway!