Working It Out Wednesday

First I'm going to start out with a little random picture…..


Yesterday I felt like wearing my wool peacoat to school.  Apparently I haven't worn it for 3 years, because I found these items in the pocket.  Darn no money!  BUT, I know it's been at least 3 years because we made Izzy give up the pacifier at age 2 and she'll be 5 next month!!!  And that bracelet?  I'm so happy I found it!  My aunt gave it to me after mom passed away from cancer.  I thought it was gone forever.  

I have been spending a bit on treadmills lately mostly because of my schedule and Ward's schedules.  The kids have been spending a lot of time in gyms/my classroom as well.  Thankfully they are easily entertained.  Sunday I gave them my phone and let them hang out in my classroom while I ran on the treadmill in the fitness center down the hall.  When I came back, I saw this video they made and that they had already sent to Ward!  





Last night, I ventured to the fitness center with the kids again.  This time, when we got to school, I saw the custodian was cleaning my room.  I couldn't let the kids hang out in there knowing it had already been cleaned, so I made them stay in the fitness center with me.  No worries.  I didn't run 20 miles or anything like that!  I did 4 miles.  


This is my view of the kids….they are on the far side drawing on the board.  And there is a tv in the fitness center.  They were completely entertained and well behaved!!!  


After my 4 miles, I jumped on the rowing machine.  Izzy LOVES it when I row because she loves the wind blown look!  ;)  


Today I FINALLY had time to get in a run outside!  It was gorgeous.  Freezing. (real feel was 18F)  But gorgeous!  My Reeboks really did well in the snow too.  I was mostly on the road, but from time to time I had to jump off the road into the snow to avoid a car.  I'd much rather be safe!!!  


Then I came home, changed out of my sweaty nasty clothes, and put on this beauty of a shirt!  Thank you, Pavement Runner!!!  My Run All Day shirt came today and I love it!

Comments

  1. Love the video the kids did, it's excellent :-) Hoping to get the nod to go run today so am excited but am scared all at the same time … ill just have to take a deep breath and do it …. if I do that then maybe I can ditch my injured runner T and get a Run all Day T ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally got a good run in outside yesterday too in 18 degrees, although I had quite a bit of wind. Love the things I find from the kids on my phone :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the video!!! Kids are too funny!!! My favorite thing to do after a cold long run is to come home and put on warm clothes...they're like a hug!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leah @ Running with the HaynesDecember 12, 2013 at 9:20 AM

    I LOVE that shirt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it when I find money in coats - usually it's lists or old tissues (yuck). Glad you found that bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a pretty awesome shirt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh… warm clean clothes. SO nice! I love to sit by the fire and have coffee too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yes….windy too. Brrrrrrrr……. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the 'relics' you found. Fun! That video is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jen@PregnantDiabeticDecember 12, 2013 at 1:20 PM

    Love when I find things in coat pockets! Yay for finding the bracelet :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seriously, Izzy has the cutest little voice! I once found $100 in my ski jacket several years ago. Clearly that was before kids and apparently I was rich, but I still don't understand how I wouldn't miss that much.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please comment and I will respond!

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

I GLOW + giveaway

Tommie Rocks + Giveaway!