6-Pack



I know I will never have 6-pack abs.  That is just my reality, especially after 2 c-sections.  However, I would like to improve my mid-section a bit so that maybe I can wear a two-piece this summer without scaring my family and friends!  Now, running has helped with this area quite a bit, but it’s not enough.  (I wish it was!) 

I am NOT going to take a picture of my abs and show what they look like now.  Just too scary.  BUT, maybe in a few months, they may get to a point where I may post a pic.  Maybe.  Don’t count on it. 

Yesterday was my rest day, so I chose to do Jillian Michaels’ 6 Week six pack.   There are two levels on this DVD – level 1 and level 2.  Last I night I did level 1 and today I am feeling it big time! 



I actually just got this DVD yesterday.  I had been using Jillian Michaels’ 30 Day Shred on my rest days, but I felt that I needed to change it up a bit.  Now, I’m not going to do this DVD every day, like you’re supposed to, but I will use it on my rest days and see where it takes me (or at least my abs)!    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

I GLOW + giveaway

Tommie Rocks + Giveaway!