A Family Affair

On the menu tonight:  Jillian Michaels 6-Pack DVD.  

Tucker actually got excited when he noticed I had a new DVD (well, it was new on Monday, but close enough!).  So he rushed into the living room to join me.  




Then Izzy joined me too.  

I'm not really sure what's going on with Tucker's eyes here...they look so black & scary!  

Of course she bailed within 5 minutes.....



But Tucker stuck it out the entire 30 minutes.  He was so proud of himself and said he was going to be so good in PE now.  He's so cute!





We did level 1, I am not ready for level 2 yet.  I don't know that I will ever be.   But, I keep telling myself that working on my core strength is only going to improve my running.

Good night!

Comments

  1. All of you just rock--such a cute family. Good luck with your core..mine was best in my 40s believe it or not! I had a six pack for a bit and so glad someone took a pic to prove it haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then I have about 6 years to get there! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please comment and I will respond!

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

I GLOW + giveaway

Tommie Rocks + Giveaway!