Race Day

Today is race day!  Ward and I are both running the Bath Blarney Day's 5K.  This the 2nd year for the race, and our first year doing it.  Wade will be here in about an hour to drive there with us and we will be joining Stacy and Joe there.  What's great about this race is that it's just a 5K AND it's not raining and the thermometer is telling me it's 39 degrees already.  (Weather.com says it will be 41 when the race starts!)

Last night I laid out my outfit:


charged my iPod,



and charged my Garmin.


I've already eaten a light breakfast.


and drank my water. 


I know, that's a lot of water.  I've peed 2 times already and I'll go a few more times before we leave.  I can also guarantee I'll go just before the race too!

I have my gum ready to go too.  


I don't know what's wrong with me, but I have to chew gum when I run.  I like having that moisture in my mouth.

Now I need to pack a bag for some clothes for post race, get the kids ready, and wake Ward up!  Then we need to drop the kids off at their grandparent's house on the way to the race.

Izzy is no where near ready.


As I type, she has a heap of dresses on the floor and is making a huge mess!

This will be fun!  Results to come...

Comments

  1. I am the same way with the gum thing, I have to have gum. It makes me really cranky if I don't lol!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please comment and I will respond!

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

I GLOW + giveaway

Tommie Rocks + Giveaway!