Killer Deal

Seriously, I love Amazon.  My friends and family make fun of me all of the time, but I have gotten some incredible deals on the site.  A while back, I bought diapers using a coupon I received in a Parenting Magazine.  With the coupon, I also received free 2-day shipping.  I paid $0.11/diaper for Luvs brand diapers. I was beyond happy to get diapers at such a great deal and have them delivered to my doorstep in 2 days.  A couple of days later, I received an email telling me I qualified for a 3-month trial of Amazon Prime because I had purchased the diapers.  The free trial expired in November.   Currently, I am a member of Amazon Mom, which gives me the free 2-day shipping benefit.  

I have also become addicted to the Subscribe and Save option on Amazon.  I buy our k-cups through this program.  By doing so, my coffee comes to my house with 2-day free shipping, for $0.47/k-cup. The price for K-cups has gone on up Amazon, it used to be $0.35/k-cup, but at the $0.47/k-cup it’s still cheaper than going to Hannaford or Target.  A typical 12 cup box will cost you $8.49 ($0.71/k-cup) at Hannaford.  Plus, the husband and I love JetFuel and this cannot be found at the local places.   By choosing Subscribe and Save when checking out, you get to determine the quantity of the item you want and the frequency.  You also can order the product early (which I do for coffee quite frequently) if you are running low.  I have bought Izze, diapers, wipes, peanut butter, and cereal.  (I buy Honey Nut Cheerios for $6.43/3 boxes).   The other part of Subscribe and Save is that you can cancel at any time. 

My most recent Amazon Deal was Pamper Kandoo Flushable Wipes 6 packages of 50 count (300 wipes!) for $14.94 and if you select Subscribe and Save, you save 30% which brings the price down to $10.46.  I had a $10 coupon from Parenting Magazine that had to be used by 2/28/11.  So, guess what?  When I get home today, I will have 300 flushable wipes and all I paid for it was $0.46!  Now that’s a deal!  Especially when I have a potty training 2-year old daughter.  

       

Comments

  1. I love getting good deals, and I'm another Amazon addict! Do you know about MrRebate.com and Ebates.com? Add one of those and you might have gotten them for free! Check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please comment and I will respond!

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

I GLOW + giveaway

Tommie Rocks + Giveaway!