Higher and Higher

July flew by far too fast.  We've had some absolulely gorgeous weather, yet hot weather as well. 



Last week was my highest mileage yet, with my longest training run to date. 



I also ended July with my highest mileage for a month so far. 



I remember when I was running maybe 30 miles a month and the success I felt with those miles.  It's taken a few years and quite a bit of determination - but I've gotten to this high point.  Will it keep getting higher?   I have 2 more full months of marathon training in my books which will definitely bring on 2 more high mileage months.  How high will it go? 

Are you on DailyMile?  It's taken a bit of time for me to adjust, but I am loving it.   It's like facebook for the fitness minded.  Click on my DailyMile profile on the side to be my friend and I'll friend you back. 

I cannot believe it's August 3rd already.  Wow!  This is going to be one jam packed month with lots of BIG changes going on.  Announcement coming shortly. 

Comments

  1. You are doing great and you will really rock MDI :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy smokes girl...you know it is only going to get higher. So proud of you and all of your accomplishments, both running and life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - I'm tired just looking at those miles! I've been hitting around 27-30 miles each week and that feels like a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your awesome mileage! I was building mine up this summer, and then the shin pain hit... :( So I'm in recovery mode this month, hoping to get back on board soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job on the awesome mileage! July was my lowest since last October, but that might have a lot to do with marathon recovery :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow how is that weekly mileage!!! ROCKIN' IT :-)
    I've not really gotten into the swing of Daily mile, I still track everything in a spreadsheet!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are doing amazing Jen! I am so proud and happy for you!! I hope once Mady is born I am running like that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You ROCK Jen! I am definitely going to come to one of your races.. to cheer you on IN PERSON!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's amazing! I just joined dailymile and love it. I'm only at around 25 miles right now since I just started tracking, but now that I'm training for a half marathon (two actually) I'm hoping to get in the triple digits soon! :) You're a rockstar!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WoW! Those miles are really adding up! You are doing soooo well, Jen. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are doing so great! You've had a wonderful year with your mileage so far.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please comment and I will respond!

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

Spandits Review & Giveaway

ArmPocket Review + Giveaway