Thankful Thursday

Today, I am thankful for:

Rainy Days

Not only is the rain watering my garden for me, it also provided me with the time to pack up the remainders of my classroom materials that were piled up in the hallway.  Now they are ready to go to school.  Maybe later on today if the rain lets up.  Maybe. 




Super Cuts

I've been extremely lucky (or maybe they are always slow) - but I noticed that there were zero cars in front of Super Cuts as I was leaving Target.  I took it as a sign to head in there for my back-to-school hair cut.  




Tucker was with me as well - so he got one too.  I do love a new hair cut. 


Running Buddies

This four-legged girl has provided me with some great company this summer.  I look forward to many more runs with her.  

this is one happy girl after one of our runs last week


Happy Thursday to everyone.  What are you thankful for?  

Comments

  1. I'm thankful for two more weeks of summer, my supportive husband, and my healthy family & friends!

    Have a great school year ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful for some slightly cooler morning temps, for my husband who puts up with me, and being able enough to get out and run right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thankful for sleeping in until 8:30 thos morning!

    Super cute hair!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty hair cut!! I'm thankful that I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute haircut! My canine runnng partner always has a smie on her face after the run too. Dogs can definitely teach us something about the joy of running.

    I'm thankful you told me I look awesome today. Made my day ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list of things to be thankful for. Great share and love the hair (that rhymes).

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great! Your puppy is so cute! Thankful to be surrounded by great family and friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the hair! :) I love not having to water the garden too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your haircut looks great! I'm thankful for the rain too. The more cattle farmers I've talked with this summer the more I hear about concerns with drought and how that affects their bottom line.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the haircut! Very cute!

    Your girl is so cute as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please comment and I will respond!

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

Spandits Review & Giveaway

ArmPocket Review + Giveaway