Bulu Box Review

The other day, I came home to this fun box of goodies.   Who doesn't like to receive goodies in the mail?  




It is actually the contents of a Bulu Box.  Have you heard of this service before?  Upon receiving my box of goodies, I did some searching on their website an came up with this information.  




They have some great products available that you can try out before spending a lot of money on larger quantities or be introduced to new products that you never thought you'd try.  


Here's a close up of my goodies:




Life = Omega 3 Wild Norwegian Fish Oil
I love the way fish oil supplements make me feel.  I only wish I received more than just a sample of this one.   I am guessing I need to buy some.  See, the sample worked.

Vitamin D3 

Oh yes, my doctor keeps telling me I need for vitamin D and I've been awful at taking it.  Here's my chance.  

Cellucor - Weight Loss High-Def Fat Targeting & Sculpting Agent

Do you think it will go straight to my mommy belly?  That thing is just getting to be annoying.  

revhoney energy

It looks like lip gloss, but surprisingly it's filled with honey and freeze dried peaches.  I haven't tried it yet but seems quite interesting.  

night food - cookies and cream bar

This one I couldn't wait to dig into and yes I did.  I loved it.  It's only 150 calories and makes for a quick snack before bed rather than the sleeve of oreos and huge glass of milk or the bag of chips I've been eyeing up.  




If you like to try out new things, like I do, I think the Bulu Box would be a fun thing to try out.   


 I was sent the Bulu Box free of charge for review. However, all thoughts and opinions are my own.

Comments

  1. I would love to come home to a box of free goodies!!

    Let me know how the Cellucor works out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey AmyC Bulu Box has a free box promo going on... Head to www.BuluBox.com and enter in the code 500FREE

    WOOT WOOT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh this looks amazing!! Everything sounds so cool, and like you, I really need to start taking fish oil supplements!

    ReplyDelete
  4. um...I think I need to sign up for this service!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look like a bunch of good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you and I got the same BuluBox ;)
    my daughter loved the cookies n cream goodnight bar
    I really need to get my review up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like these kinds of services. I had not heard of this one before but it certainly looks worthwhile and interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OO! I might have to look into this my dear!! Thanks for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks great, I love the variety!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Think I'm going to take a looksy:) Thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please comment and I will respond!

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

I GLOW + giveaway

Tommie Rocks + Giveaway!