Let Summer Begin

No more school for Tucker or myself!  Yippee!

We had to start summer off on the right foot - so the kids and I headed over to our favorite little swimming spot to stake our claim.

This is our little Peacock Beach.  It's on Pleasant Pond in Richmond.  We love it there because it's only 5 minutes from the house, 3 minutes from Izzy's daycare, and usually has a great little beach for the kids and a nice grassy area for the moms to hang out on while the kids are splashing around and having an awesome time.




Unfortunately, with all of the rain we had in the past couple of weeks, our little beach was not there.  


It was a bit lonely there today because normally I'm there with my girls and their families.   I'm hoping they will join me next week when the temps hit 90s!  (that's hot for Maine)



My view for most of the summer!  


Happy Summer everyone!  


Comments

  1. Have a great summer. We're already about 3 weeks in! But we go back mid-Aug. Kind of an odd schedule. And we've seen plenty of 90's already. Looks like a great place to swim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's awesome! Jealous. :) have a great summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a summer dream to me :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll also be spending our fair share of time at the cottage and at the ocean. Lots of water time for us!

      Delete
  4. So amazing! Happy summer, enjoy:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, I'm jealous...have a wonderful summer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great summer!! Looks like a lovely place :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please comment and I will respond!

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

I GLOW + giveaway

Tommie Rocks + Giveaway!