My Super Heroes #kindawesome

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



Super heroes come in all forms.    When I think of the term super hero, my mind goes to someone or people who inspire me daily to be a better person.   I am lucky because I have two super heroes.  



d50c8200cc4b7a1ae456807e8054a3c186e7fbf6250271d340

These two show me daily what love is all about.  



They laugh, they cry, they play, they fight, they cuddle, they push.  



But in the end, they love each other very much and love so many people around them.  



I am lucky they have chosen me to be their mom and am ever grateful to have them in my life.  



Kind Snacks just released a new Kind Healthy Grain Bar that my Super Hero family enjoyed thoroughly.  Each bar contains 18-22 grams of whole grains from a blend of 100% unique whole grains (amaranth, quinoa, gluten-free oats, millet and buckwheat) - making them gluten free.  The flavors include:  dark chocolate chunk, peanut butter dark chocolate, vanilla blueberry, maple pumpkin seeds with sea salt, oats and honey with toasted coconut.  




Not only did I think they were delicious and healthy, my Super Heros absolutely loved them.  It didn't matter which flavor they chose - they loved them all.   Kind Bars are a great snack to grab on the way out the door to our various activities - swim, dance or heading to the gym.  

Are you a fan of Kind Bars?  



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

  1. I do like Kind bars. I've not seen this one out yet. And I have a smile on my face now. I see that same pure love in my niece and nephew. We could learn a thing or two from kinds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that picture with your two super heroes with snow! :) How did you do that? :)
    You have adorable kids ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Kind bars!!! This is an awesome post! They are lucky to have such a SUPER mom!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please comment and I will respond!

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

I GLOW + giveaway

Tommie Rocks + Giveaway!