WIAW @manitobaharvest #pro70 #sweatpink

Back to School means I need quick, healthy breakfasts that keep feeling satisfied.  As a SweatPink Ambassador, I had the opportunity to review Hemp Pro 70 Chocolate and Vanilla flavored protein powder.  






I've never tried hemp protein powder before.  I had been warned that it had a "different" taste.   That was definitely NOT the case with Hemp Pro 70!  

perfect for my crazy mornings...easy to make, tastes great and keeps me satisfied 


A few facts: 
- water soluble (easy to mix...just add to water or almond milk, shake and drink!)
- great taste! 
- plant based 
- nothing artificial or fake
- 14 g of protein
- 2.7 g omega 3 and 6 
- only 4 ingredients: hemp protein concentrate, organic coconut sugar, organic fair trade cocoa powder and natural plan extracts 



Manitoba Harvest is hosting a contest right now (ends 9/30 --- so HURRY!!!).  Share the HEMP love and win!  Snap a picture and tag #pro70 #sweatpink on Instagram or tweet @manitobaharvest and use the hashtag #pro70 in you comment.  This will automatically get you entered to win a case of your favorite flavor!  Easy!  Go. Do. It. Now!  

Also, you can try Hemp Pro #70 in vanilla or chocolate with the code sweatpinkpro70 and get 20% off!  

disclosure: I was sent samples of Hemp Pro 70 through my affiliate with SweatPink.  I was not paid for this post.  I was not required to give a positive review.  As always, all opinions expressed on my blog are 100% my own.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

I GLOW + giveaway

Tommie Rocks + Giveaway!