Three Things Thursday

Happy Thursday everyone!!!  Here are 3 things that are making me happy lately!

1.  Today was a great day at my school - it's Day of Caring!  


I have to brag for a moment.  I have the absolute best advisees ever.  I've been their advisor for the past 3 years and they impress me every year we've done Day of Caring.  For the past two years, my group has been assigned to the rail trail.  Last year we painted a wall under a bridge.  This year, my group cleared an embankment overrun by weeds and knotweed (a bamboo-like, invasive plant).  Our group was small this year, but they took it on like champs.   I'm so impressed with them!  


Boy will I miss them next year! 

2.  Last week, the entire clan - got together for a fabulous photo session.  All 8 of us.  It was a ton of fun because we are lucky enough to be able to work with the best photographer in our area.  Last night she emailed me our photos....and to say I'm impressed would be an understatement.  The photos she took of are amazing.  See for yourself!  






and if you live in Maine, please check out 179 Photography!  

3.  Running has been going great!  This past week I've gotten out quite a few times and haven't experienced any pain at all.  I'm feeling really good.  



And when I feel good, I start thinking about marathons.  

Like, which one will I do?  
Do I still have time to do one this fall?  
I teeter on the line...do I really need to do one? 
 I just injured myself while training for this last one 
(that isn't going to happen - instead I'm doing the relay).  
And then when I decide that I want to do one, I'm on the fence for 
do I really train hard to try for that BQ? 
Do I even have the time?  

So many thoughts....so undecided.  For now.  

All I know is that next weekend I'm heading to Bar Harbor with my girls and we're going to have a great time doing the relay!  And we'll look HOT in our Spandits!  Have you picked up a pair yet?  You seriously need to get on that!  

It will probably be too cold to wear this next weekend, but trust me, I'll be representing Spandits.


And tell Kelley and Sarah I sent you.   That is all.  Have a great Thursday night!  









Comments

  1. Yay for a girls' getaway!!! Though I'm afraid I'm going to have to visit the pain cave to keep up with you next Sunday. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family pictures turned out fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are fabulous pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please comment and I will respond!

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

I GLOW + giveaway

Tommie Rocks + Giveaway!