Tried It Tuesday


7 more school days.  I can do it.  To be honest, the last few days have been incredibly crazy.  The seniors are done (with school) but planning project graduation and doing all of the last minute organizing is absolutely overwhelming!  Thankfully I have incredible co-workers who allow me to ask them 6,000 questions a day.  I am so thankful my class officers helped out as much as they did...but now is the time that they need to be focused on themselves and enjoying the last few days!    I just need to get through until 7am (ish) and hopefully not too much longer after that....   It's going to be tough, but a ton of fun!  



They did the senior prank last week and my room got hit.   I actually thought it was funny!   

Now.... you know I love my smoothies!  You also know I love chocolate.  So, when CocoaVia offered to send me samples of their daily cocoa supplements, I had to try them out!  Um HELLO dark chocolate!!!  



Sadly, the dark chocolate was the first to disappear.  But that's easily remedied...just a few clicks of the mouse and I'll have another package arriving at my house in no time!  

So....what DID I use my CocoaVia in?  

Well.....  COFFEE!  


I love dark coffee....so dark chocolate ONLY made sense.  This was amazing!  I could seriously drink this daily!  


And then ICED COFFEE!  


Step 1: Brew coffee
Step 2: fill shaker bottle with ice 
& add in your creamer and sugar


Step 3: pour coffee over the ice
Step 4: pour CocoaVia over coffee
Step 5: put lid on and shake like hell 



Step 6: Enjoy the deciousness!!!!  

And then SMOOTHIES!  


Added to my morning smoothie with cashew milk, 
greek yogurt, hemp seeds and a tablespoon of peanut butter!  


Or - cashew milk, greek yogurt, handful of frozen berries and 
then CocoaVia Cran-Raspberry.  
OH MY!


Not only does CocoaVia taste good...it's actually good for you too!
*each dark chocolate powdered stick has 25 calories per serving, 0.5 grams of fat and no cholesterol.  
*375 mg of cocoa flavanols per serving - which are scientifically proven to help support healthy circulation (important for cardiovascular health!)

Have you ever tried CocoaVia?  What would you try it with? 



disclosure: I was sent a sample pack of CocoaVia to review.  I was not required to write a positive review.  As always, all opinions expressed on my blog are 100% my own.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

I GLOW + giveaway

Tommie Rocks + Giveaway!