Tried It Tuesday

Time is flying by!  I cannot believe it's Tuesday already.  Was Monday just a flash?  Craziness!!!

I'm trying to slow down time and take in all of the family time I can - hugging these kids as much as possible.  They are what makes my life go round.  Well, Ward too.  Of course!  




I'm finding that eating healthy is definitely not a struggle for me.   Don't get me wrong.  I do love my sweets too!  I love eating healthy foods...especially trying out new snacks from brands that I already love.   When Manitoba Hearts reached out to me to try out their new bars, I had to jump in on the fun!  



Each Hemp Heart bar has 10 grams of plant-based protein and 10 grams of omegas.    It's easy to just grab one of these bars on your way out the door for a quick snack for anytime of day.  And the flavors!!!!!  Chocolate.  Vanilla.  Apple Cinnamon.  All delicious flavors.  




I like them before a run or after a run.  It didn't matter to me.  They were light so I didn't get that heavy feeling before a workout.  



I think I have to say chocolate was my favorite out of the three.   But that's just me. 




A perfect snack while working!  I'm always eating while working.  Well, because teachers don't really get a break.  Ever.  If you are interested, a box of 12 bars runs about $32 at Manitoba Harvest.  You can order here and set up for automatic deliveries if you want to as well!  (If you do that, you're price is reduced to $28.79.)

Have a fabulous Tuesday!


disclaimer: I was sent the samples above in exchange for a review.  I was not required to post a positive review.  As always, all opinions expressed on my blog are 100% my own.  








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

Spandits Review & Giveaway

ArmPocket Review + Giveaway