#WelcomeToWinning A Reason to Celebrate Everyday!

If you couldn't tell by now, I'm not a person who dwells on the negative.  What's the point?  I just don't get it.    There is so much to be grateful for.



Tucker is healthy.  He's making a full recovery from the surgeries and his skin graft has taken quite well.  We still have appointments, but we're feeling rather good about not having to put him through any more surgeries.  

no big surgery reveals.... he's still healing!   


Isabella is 7!  She's a sweet and caring young lady, who loves to dance and create art.  




I've been married to my best friend for nearly 15 years.    




Everyday is a great day to share the celebration of life and celebrate #WelcomeToWinning with a floral arrangement.  Check out some of the great discounts ProFlowers has here.  


disclosure:  I was sent a bouquet of flowers as part of this campaign.  I was not required to provide a positive review.  As always, all opinions expressed are 100% my own.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

I GLOW + giveaway

Tommie Rocks + Giveaway!