Friday Favorites - Bob's Red Mill Protein


This week, my favorites are simple.  The Sun.  Summer.  And  Bob's Red Mill Natural Food Protein Powder.   As I said before, I'm a huge Bob's Red Mill fan.  I usually have an assortment of Bob's Red Mill products at my house.  Things I love about Bob's Red Mill - simple, affordable, easily available, and high quality.  When I found out their protein powder, I knew I had to try it.  A month in and I've already made several additional purchases of the chai and vanilla flavors.  They just rock when I combine them with the cold brew coffee!   




I feel better and run better when I eat cleaner.   My go-to breakfast and lunch has been a Bob's Red Mill and cold brew coffee shake.  



But another delicious option is a smoothie bowl, with Bob's Red Mill Vanilla Protein Powder and cashew milk - on the thicker side.  Then top with blueberries and strawberries.  Very patriotic, don't you think?  



And you know what?  Bob's Red Mill Protein Powder is so easy to bring with you no matter where you are for lunch.  Even the beach.  Just fill your shaker bottle with cashew milk (or almond milk if you prefer) and put it on ice i the cooler.  Then add your scoop of Bob's Red Mill Protein Powder to a small serving container.  When you are hungry, just dump the powder into to your cashew milk, put the top on, shake and enjoy.  SO YUMMY!



Tell me, what do you like bringing with you to the beach?  

disclosure:  I was provided the opportunity to review Bob's Red Mill through my relationship with FitApproach.  All opinions expressed on my blog are 100% my own.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

I GLOW + giveaway

Tommie Rocks + Giveaway!