My Best Gift Ever #FTD

With only two more days before Christmas, gift giving is at the top of so many's lists right now.   I've been thinking about the best gift I've ever received.    It was 17 years ago, when Ward and I started dating.   He made me this clock, from love.  




It hasn't worked in about 13 of those years.  I change the battery every so often and it works for about a day.  But it's not going anywhere.   He made it for me.    It was the first gift he gave me.   The value of this gift far outweighs any gift anyone could ever give me.   




Gift giving doesn't have to be about how much money you spend on someone.  It's about the thought behind the giving of the gift.     The message of "I'm thinking about you".    





A gift from the heart isn't necessarily an Apple Watch or a doll house.  It's time.  It's love.  It can be a phone call or even a FaceTime (which is always fun).   It could be a gorgeous floral arrangement from FTD.  


It's not too late to send one either!    Check out FTD now.  Sign up for the FTD email and you'll get special offers for beautiful arrangements.    



Just know that saying "I'm thinking about you" is enough and is the most important gift you can give anyone.   Merry Christmas everyone!  

disclosure: I was sent an arrangement from FTD, but was not required to review my product.  Instead, I was asked to talk about my favorite gift.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

I GLOW + giveaway

Tommie Rocks + Giveaway!